TheTruthSpy is a reasonably priced app offering standard monitoring features. Despite attractive prices, the app may not be the best spying alternative since some features don’t work properly.
Furthermore, the company states that its product is the “world’s number 1 monitoring app”, but fails to provide decent customer support.
Just like many other apps in this niche, TheTruthSpy offers access to call logs, SMS, Internet browsing history, pictures, chat messengers (Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook, Line, etc.), contacts and passwords (key logging). You can check which applications are installed/deleted and get various notifications, i.e. a SIM-card change alert.
GPS LOCATION TRACKING FEATURE
The app has a GPS feature for location tracking. However, this basic tool does not work properly, even on the rooted/jailbroken devices.
The app does not offer blocking capabilities. Even though you can monitor certain activities, you cannot restrict them from happening, i.e. block some websites.
TheTruthSpy does not provide proper customer support. To contact the company, you have the only option of filling out an online form and sending it to them. However, there is no deadline for completing your request, i.e. 24/48 hours. Furthermore, the company is not very eager to provide support regarding refunds.
DO YOU GET GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY?
Monthly subscriptions cost around $16.99 – $22.99, depending on the set of features you need. It is an average market price for mobile spyware. However, taking into consideration that certain features are not available/work poorly, TheTruthSpy doesn’t give you the best value for money.
- The prices are quite affordable in comparison to the competition
- The range of features includes the most important ones
- The website doesn’t look professional (there are some typos and mistakes), which gives the impression that the product is also deficient
- The app may send out notifications to the targeted user, undermining your spying experience
- The company offers low quality customer support
- Certain features do not work (call recording, Viber and Skype logs, access to multimedia files)
- When paying by card, the transaction may be completed, but you may not get the chosen package. It’s recommended to use PayPal instead
- The app supports only some versions of iOS based devices and Android
CELL PHONES SUPPORTED
- Android (2.2 to 5.x)
- iPhone (4.x to 7.1.2) Note that iOS based gadgets should be jailbroken
The app offers many monitoring features, some of which do not work well. The company does not provide good customer support, which makes it hard for users to get technical advice or obtain refunds. Even though the price for monthly subscription is budget-friendly, TheTruthSpy is not the best solution available on the market.